It’s time to ditch the spreadsheets and audit in confidence using our cloud auditing platform.
Our user-friendly platform makes it quick and easy to create scores and assessments. Stay on top of areas that need improvement by identifying them in a simple and intuitive manner.
You can improve your company’s auditing process by having access to these features:
Avoid using overcomplicated alternatives that end up wasting your time. Our reporting suite provides valuable insights into agent performance and customer satisfaction.
Compliance Reporting Made Simple
Our built-in calibration makes it easy for you to maintain fair scores across your entire team.
The Dynamic Scorecard Builder
Makes it easy to build forms, which leaves you with plenty of time for scoring.
Your agents will always be up-to-date with our built-in agent dashboards. Encourage your team to feel like they are part of the solution during compliance, rather than the issue itself.
Give Your Team the Power to Succeed
Utilise our analytics, reporting, and dashboards to provide your management team with super insight. Don’t let minor issues escalate into major ones.
Create Positive Experiences
In order to create a positive customer experience that inspires loyalty and impacts business reputations, your team must have all the tools they need for a successful auditing process. In a worst-case scenario, your agents can end up delivering an experience that will send your customers into the hands of your competitors.
Achieve better compliance with industry regulations and company policies:
AuditWise helps you to improve your adherence with our built-in reporting and functionality:
- Once a scorecard has been completed, you receive instant breach alerts via email
- Maintain a record of all compliance activity
- Demonstrate and evidence that you are treating your customers fairly
- Document remedial action taken against any breaches to reduce future risk
- Detailed reporting to assist with root cause analysis
Questions your business should be asking, and are you able to answer them?
- How do you make sure that your agents are delivering the right outcome for your customers?
- Are they using the right words?
- Are they saying what they should be?
- Is the tone of delivery appropriate?