What do I do if my calls have been recorded unlawfully?

by Fraser Saunders

Under RIPA it is a tort to record or monitor a communication unlawfully. This means that if you think you have suffered from unlawful interception of your phone calls or e-mails you have the right to seek redress by taking civil action against the offender in the courts.

Our Values

Approachable | Dedicated | Accountable | Professional | Trustworthy