SD-WAN products offer a lightweight replacement of traditional technologies. It provides dynamic path selection along with improved management and zero-touch configuration along with VPN capability.
The benefits of an SD-WAN approach are substantial compared to traditional WAN products including reduced capital and operational costs at the WAN edge, improved provisioning times and enhanced branch uptime.
Business needs are changing when it comes to connectivity. Bandwidth-intensive and cloud-native applications require traffic to be routed securely through multiple WAN links to optimise cost and guarantee availability.
Often, remote sites have limited power and space to host the numerous devices needed to deliver and secure connectivity services. UK IT Networks’ SD-WAN is delivered with a simple powerful device capable of terminating Ethernet, broadband and cellular WAN and to secure LAN and WiFi access.
Customers must gain the ability to alter their WAN architectures in support of new digital business initiatives and adoption of public cloud can lead to distinct challenges. UK IT Networks’ SD-WAN solution overcomes challenges with the following features:
- Add and remove sites quickly and securely to allow access to corporate applications
- Make configuration changes quickly
- Link together distributed application environments such as Saas and PCI
- Reducing dependency on network carriers and physical network technology
- Reducing your carbon footprint a with lower number of devices at site and better use of resources