Apprentice Compliance Officer
- Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00 (1 hours lunch)
- Total hours per week:37.5
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Compliance Officer is responsible for reviewing Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and other documentation created by the Sales Team to ensure they comply with our Terms and Conditions, internal processes and procedure.
Core activities associated with the role include:
- Raise all cancellations and ensure accuracy
- Raise product codes and update existing product codes
- Maintain up to date Pricebook information
- Ensure products are priced above minimum margins
- New Sales Order Approval and Renewals review
- Check purchase orders against sales orders
In addition to the training provided through the Apprenticeship provider, the Compliance Officer will receive comprehensive training in:
- The IT and Communications industries – ISO certification requirements, benefits and activities, specifically 27001 and 900
- In house and external, CRMs, ordering and project management softwares
- Terms and Conditions understanding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position considered, for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process, based on company finances at the time.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Initiative, IT skills, Logical, Team working
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
Travel to premises, train station is located within a five minute walk.
About the employer
UK IT Networks, based in Crewe, are a leading provider of telephony and IT support services. Our core product offerings are voice, connectivity, systems, IT services and solutions and we supply to businesses across the globe. We are now looking for a Compliance Officer Apprentice to join our team and kickstart their future career pathway.
UK IT NETWORKS LTD
3 The Clock Tower