Network Call Recording
Work From Anywhere
Contact Centre Features
Easy To Use Web Interface
Utilise Multiple Geographic Numbers
Business Continuity Solution
Hosted Phone System Overview
Horizon Call Centre is a cloud based service with an extensive range of inbound call centre capabilities that can be configured and managed via an easy-to-use web portal, complementing our other product portfolio.
An extension to our Horizon hosted telephony platform, this add-on service enables businesses to easily manage their call centre environments, boost productivity of call centre agents and the overall efficiency of their call centre and help them deliver a first-rate service to their customers.
Features You Can Easily Control
Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and is provided with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Empower Your Staff With "One Number Anywhere"
Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; you can move ongoing calls seamlessly from one phone to another without hanging up and both phones share a single voicemail box.
An On-Demand Service With No Hidden Costs
As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you are not buying a PBX, there is no major hardware investment and there are no financing costs to consider.
Lower Call Costs
All the cost benefits of IP Telephony including free site-to-site calls (even across international boundaries) and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from incredibly competitive rates for calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
Enabled Flexible Working
Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
A Business Continuity Solution
Unexpected events such as snow, floods or strikes won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the “cloud”, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls.
Horizon Phone System Benefits
Supervisors can monitor agents and call queues. They can re-order call queues so important customers can be prioritised when needed. Agent’s statuses can be monitored and changed by supervisors, giving greater control when dealing with periods of high call traffic.
Flexible supervision that lets supervisors start a conference between the caller, the agent and themselves, without an invite. This helps them spot potential problems before they become serious and identify training needs.
To help manage expectations when it comes to call wait times and avoid customer’s hanging up before their call is answered, a message can be played which indicates an estimated wait time, with periodic updates as they move closer to the front of the queue.
The messaging played during the queue can also be used for marketing purposes, for example to advertise a new service or promotion. Up to 50 calls can be queued at one time.
When logged in, agents are displayed as ‘Available’, ’unavailable’ or in ‘Wrap up’
- Available: Ready to take a call
- Unavailable: Not available to take a call
- Wrap Up: Agent needs some time before the next call, for example to process an order or ask a question – the administrator sets the time limit.
Agent Log In/Out
Agents log in at the beginning of their shift and log out when they are finished, either via their compatible handset, agent client, Akixi or Horizon interface.
Ensuring agents are only ever offered a call when they are available to accept it.
Sometimes agents need a little extra help from a supervisor or team leader when dealing with certain customer queries. By being able to quickly escalate a call, the customer’s issue can be resolved efficiently, leaving them satisfied and the agent free to move on to the next call.
- Call Escalation: An agent can choose to escalate the call to a supervisor or team leader. The call is placed on hold and the agent can consult privately with the supervisor before bringing them into the call.
- Emergency Escalation: Ideal for more urgent issues as it enables agents to bring the supervisor or team leader straight into the call without the initial consultation.
To ensure calls get answered efficiently, Horizon Call Centre lets you easily set-up how your incoming calls are distributed – including the flexibility to define which agents are allocated to which types of calls, based on experience and how long it’s been since their last call was completed. This can help ensure calls are assigned to the most suitable agents.
- Regular Call Distribution Incoming calls hunt through agents in list order until an available agent is identified as available. For each call that comes in, it starts from the top of the agent list.
- Circular Call Distribution: Incoming calls hunt through agents in list order, taking into account who took the last call. When the search reaches the end of the list, it loops back to the top and continues until it has tried all users.
- Uniform Call Distribution: Incoming calls hunt through all agents, in order of who has been idle the longest.
- Simultaneous Call distribution: Incoming calls alert all agents at the same time. The first agent to answer handles the call.
- Weighted Call Distribution: Incoming calls are routed through to idle agents based on their assigned percentage as set-up in the call centre profile. This feature supports an element of skill-based routing, as a higher percentage of calls can be routed to more highly skilled agents.