Cost Effective Contact Tool
Consistently Delivers The Right Message
Track Your Broadcasts
Interactive - Callers Can Connect To Agents
Fully Customisable For Each Campaign
Get Your Message Across Quickly And Effectvely
Voice Push Overview
We believe a human voice is a more personal way of delivering messages to your customers and can add an extra dimension of viability.
Voice Push is a pre-recorded message that can be delivered simultaneously to hundreds or thousands of people via a telephone, landline or mobile. These messages are a cost effective way of communicating with your customers and can be highly targeted to provide a compelling message.
By introducing an interactive menu, recipients can record a message or, by using their keypad select from a range of menu options or be routed to a call centre. You can also access a range of additional voice solutions through Voice Push such as payment solutions and IVR surveys.
Voice Push Features
- Polling and Voting
- Surveys and market research
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Event promotion or cancellation
- Notifications, e.g renewals, expiring policies
- New product launching
- Lead generation and marketing communication
- Customer care follow-up
- Late payment and debt collection
- Employee communications
- Fundraising activities
- News flashes
Cost Management Initiatives
Save on call centre costs and traditional paper-based marketing. There is no charge for busy signals, unanswered calls or for unobtainable numbers.
Messages can be changed whenever you require, without having to order a costly reprint of direct mail or having to retrain call centre staff.
Customers can use interactive menu options to link to your call centre, capture information or record messages.
Monitor the success of your campaign minute-by-minute as calls are placed and customers interact.
Voice messages can be created to suit your brand, including regional accents, or using a celebrity or your MD to contact everyone of your clients.
Reduce your carbon footprint - no paper, no postage - just voice solutions.
Call Connect Overview
Call Connect instantly bridges calls from a call centre to a consumer’s mobile device when appropriately triggered, ensuring engagement with an individual right at the point of requirement. Call Connect can be triggered by a range of call-to-actions and is suitable for any organisation looking to improve customer contact, reduce costs and improve overall operational efficiencies.
Call Connect Benefits
- Integration into existing call centre systems via API.
- Editable caller ID presentation.
- Call whisper/call screening capability.
- Definable number of concurrent calls.
- Dedicated port capacity.
- PSTN termination to over 170 countries.
- VoIP termination.
- Trigger can include SMS, voice and email.
Automated Oayment Options
Connect from SMS, voice or email notifications into your call centre, allowing you to speak directly with your customers. This person-to-person interaction makes sensitive issues such as debt collection easier for the recipient and provides an immediate way of receiving money.
Voice Short Codes Overview
Voice Short Codes are five or seven digit numbers which can support both inbound SMS & calls. They provide a great opportunity to extend the use of mobile to a broader range of interactive services and campaigns. This allows you to simplify your marketing communication campaigns, improve the memorability of your contact number and attract mobile consumers.
Voice Short Codes Benefits
- Memorable - 7 or 5 digit short codes.
- Alternative to NGN - 08 numbers can be off-putting.
- Combine - VSC support inbound calls & SMS.
- Integrate - Short code for SMS, MMS and Video.
How Do Short Codes Work?
- Pre-select short code & the tariff you want.
- Out-payment generated on selected shortcodes.
- Map your short code to any phone number.
- Real-time reporting and service analytics.