Evaluate Your StaffDelete the spreadsheets and manual records and have your scorecards built in minutes using a dynamic scorecard builder
Eliminate SubjectivityAuditWise’s in-built calibration feature will help you remove subjectivity and ensure a consistent approach to scoring
Elevate ComplianceUtilise the compliance functionality and reports to demonstrate adherence to company policy and industry regulation
Empower ManagersThe powerful reporting suite enables you to gain valuable insight into the numerous metrics surrounding agent performance and customer satisfaction
Enable EfficienciesAuditWise can assist your contact centre in reducing the number of repeat contacts leading to both cost reductions and redeployment of resource
Engage Your TeamWith personalised information and dashboards, AuditWise improves employee engagement by allowing agents to take control of their performance
AuditWise is a centralised quality management and reporting solution developed specifically for contact centres. It is the essential tool for any business wanting to discover actionable insights into agent performance. The easy-to-use web portal provides extensive reporting and dashboard functionality for all levels of staff in your business.
The software has lots of clever features that not only allows you to score your staff but can also assist in performance management, increasing employee engagement and driving customer satisfaction. Scorecards are so straightforward to build and administrators can easily add staff members and allocate the relevant permissions. Your teams can be set up and ready to be scored in minimal time.
With over 30 years of customer service and call centre management experience, we are always available to advise how you can make AuditWise work for you. We can also visit your business to provide full training and support during the crucial early stages of deployment.
With the easy-to-use interface and dynamic features it could not be easier to set your business up on AuditWise and as the software is platform agnostic, there are no complexities with integration.
Irrespective of the number of users that you set up to access AuditWise, you will only ever be charged a monthly fee for the staff that are to be scored so relax and add as many users as you need.
Quality Monitoring is proven to be one of the most effective ways for improving and managing agent performance, therefore is essential to let staff make AudtWise work for them. Whether this is as simple as changing the background colour and adding their own avatar to a personalised dashboard or updating their own action plan and requesting additional coaching feedback, AuditWise has been designed with the end user in mind.
User experience and functionality are essential to AuditWise which is why we will continue to invest in the development of the system. Changes will primarily be based on the feedback from our customers so don’t be shy let us know what you think!
With in-built calibration, AuditWise helps you to ensure a consistent and fair approach to scoring
- Determine where processes may not be followed correctly
- Calibration reports highlight the variance in scoring at a question, section and scorecard level
- Allows you to “Assess the Assessors” to ensure that they have the right knowledge to be confident in their scoring
- The calibration tool allows staff to trust the process and methodology thus reducing any challenges
- Share calibration lists with the wider team for greater input
- Select calls for calibration or let AuditWise create a random list
The dynamic scorecard builder helps you to create your forms easily
- Add weightings to questions and/or sections with the easy-to-use prioritisation feature
- Make monitoring easier with the use of pre-defined comments as well as free text
- Categorise the sections and questions to make reporting easier
- Build in an auto-fail at a question, section or scorecard level
- Full version control is available for any changes that are made to scorecards
- Set up automatic alerts to be sent to management at the point of any failures
The reporting suite provides a valuable insight into agent performance and customer satisfaction
- Schedule regular reports to be delivered to your email
- All reports and charts are available in various formats
- Be confident in the accuracy of the data with no spreadsheets or manual intervention required
- Whether you need an high level view or granular details, it’s easy to customise your reporting view
- Insight is available at your fingertips without having to spend hours building reports
- If the standard reports don’t cover it, create bespoke templates for future use
With in-built compliance reports and functionality, AuditWise can help you improve adherence to company policy and industry regulations
- Instant breach alerts can be emailed to the relevant personnel as soon as a scorecard has been completed
- Maintain a record of all compliance activity
- Ensure compliance is being monitored regardless of the channel the customer chooses to use to contact you
- Detailed reporting will assist with root cause analysis of persistent breaches
- Document remedial action taken against any breaches to reduce future risk
- Demonstrate and evidence that your customers are being treated fairly
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover the answers to our most popular questions below
Absolutely! For additional security, access to AuditWise can be controlled by managing the IP addresses that are permitted to access your account. You can add or delete the relevant IP addresses as necessary.
There is no limit to the number of users that can be added. If you have a significant numbers of users, you can add them using the bulk upload functionality.
AuditWise can be used to score any type of customer interaction, e.g. voice call, email, web chat etc. Additionally you can add the relevant file type to the scorecard whether than be an audio or a text file.
Absolutely! AuditWise has been developed to ensure that it is intuitive and easy to navigate round. There are helpful hints available when building a scorecard and even some ready made templates to save you starting from scratch. Our team are also on hand to help with any questions that you may have.
Yes, you can upload the associated files to any scored interaction. This can be a call recording or a transcript of an interaction.
In the unlikely event that you do not like the software, you can cancel free of charge within the first 30 days.
You can be up and running on AuditWise in minimal time. One you have access to the software, the set up is very easy and should take no longer than a couple of hours. Our team is on hand to help during the set-up process.
No, there are no set-up costs – just the monthly licence fee for the users.
Absolutely! Our team are experienced in the design and implementation of quality frameworks and are available to support you in the creation of your scorecards.
Can't find the answer you wanted? Ask us here!